Tuesday, September 21, 2010

About Me



This blog features the writings of Emily, A future CPA who is currentely broke. I am a 27 year old single mother.  In school full time, working part time, raising my daughter, participating in her sports, and dating.   


Life is a journey, and my life has been quite a struggle over the past few years, and is continuing to be challenging.  I am not qualified in anything, but I hope to share my own personal experiences and wisdoms learned with anyone interested. 

The purpose of this blog is to connect with anyone who is struggling financially through this recession, and through my own personal experiences, encourage them, with techniques and tips, to regain control of their financial position.


Because I am genually interested in providing sound advise, I will personally test and experiment with all techniques and tips before posting.  Experiments will either be given a two thumbs us, or two thumbs down.   
I want this blog to be interactive.  So please, Comments and emails Welcome!
Emily

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...