Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Treat Yourself - For FREE!



Ladies and Gents, I know you work hard!  You've been studying for tests, working late hours, and caring for the kids. 

Treat yourself.  No no no, I'm not talking about going out there and getting that $40.00 pedi you've been wanting.  Those sort of treats are WAY out of the budget.   If you do get the pedi, it will be great, but there will also be that added guilt of spending too much money with nothing to show for it. 

Instead, indulge yourself for FREE!



Godiva Chocolate Rewards Club is free to sign up for anyone who is 18 and up.  Godiva will send you a newsletter every month with some offers and coupons, but the major appeal is the FREE PIECE OF CHOCOLATE EVERY MONTH!

I have been a member for over a year.  And I can't tell you how exciting it is to roll up into the store, smell the sinful chocolate, and be able to pick out any one piece to savor.  No kids, no house work, just me and my piece of free chocolate. 

It's the simple things you have to get excited about. 

Comments, Questions?
What's your favorite piece of Godiva Chocolate?

Enjoy

Emily

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...